If you need a Real Estate Agent that is knowledgeable and client focused, I am the person for you. After spending over 20 years in industries putting clients first, my understanding for relationships, communication and business knowledge as proven to be an extremely valuable asset when working with my clients through buying and selling transactions.
I love Cincinnati because
- What a food city!!
- The history of beer, food, tradition and culture that has transcended to current day
- Our fine arts with the museums, the Pops, traveling Broadway shows, Playhouse in the Park
- The Bengals and The Reds
- As a person that has played golf in all 50 states – Our courses are fantastic!
- Participant and Board Member of Alms Park Advisory Council/Alms Park Allies
- Volunteer (dog walker) at the Cincinnati Animal CARE Humane Society
- Supporter of the Alois Alzheimer Foundation
- Involvement with DE&I committees at previous employers
- Columbia Tusculum Community Council Steering Committee
- Davis College – Real Estate
- Indiana University Kelley School of Business – MBA
- Indiana University – Bachelor of Science
My Work Experience
- Realtor® Since 2020
- Core BTS – 2+ Years Account Executive
- Bottomline Technologies – 3 Years National Account Manager
- Vantiv – 8 Years Senior Account Executive
- Visintin – 2 Yeas Sales Manager
- IBM – 3+ Years
- CompuCom – 4 Years Account Representative